Tweet your way to a trip to Tuscany in the Subway Diet Coke Take Me to Tuscany Sweepstakes! Tweet a picture of you with a SUBWAY Tuscan Chicken Melt sandwich and a Diet Coke with hashtag #TakeMeToTuscany and this URL which is a link to the Subway Diet Coke Take Me to Tuscany Sweepstakes official rules http://bit.ly/ODUb41 and you could win a trip to Italy, cash, free Subway for a year, and free Diet Coke for a year!
Subway Diet Coke Take Me to Tuscany Sweepstakes Prizes
GRAND PRIZE: A trip for winner and a guest to Tuscany, Italy. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home; round trip ground transportation between the airport and hotel via private sedan, including round trip tickets for the ferry to and from Elba Island; 4 nights’ accommodations at a hotel of Sponsor’s choice (single room, double occupancy); daily breakfast at the hotel; 2 tickets to an all-day tour of San Gimignano, Chianti, Montalcino, and Sieno; and $500 spending money. Winner must complete the trip within 1 year from the date of notification or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least 21 days prior to departure.
FIRST PRIZE: A new-look shopping spree, awarded as a check for $1,000. ARV: $1,000.
SECOND PRIZE: SUBWAY® brand sandwiches for a year, awarded as 365 $5 SUBWAY® Cards. ARV: $1,825.
THIRD PRIZE: Diet Coke® for a year, awarded as 26 coupons for a 12-pack of Diet Coke®. ARV: $155.74.
Limit: 1 prize per person.
Subway Diet Coke Take Me to Tuscany Sweepstakes Entry Details
Daily Entry. Limit: Each entrant may upload 1 unique Submission per day during the Contest Period. Twitter. The SUBWAY Diet Coke Take Me to Tuscany Program (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry, who did not purchase any equipment for purposes of entering the Contest, and who are members of Twitter. Membership to Twitter is free.
There are two ways to enter: During the Promotion Period, take a photo (the “Restaurant Submission”) of yourself at a SUBWAY® restaurant with a Tuscan Chicken Melt sandwich and a Diet Coke®. If you would prefer not to visit a SUBWAY® restaurant or to purchase a Tuscan Chicken Melt sandwich and a Diet Coke®, you may take a photo (the “Alternate Submission”) of yourself showcasing your love for Diet Coke® and/or SUBWAY®.
Then, follow the links and instructions to upload the Submission and tag it using the hashtag #TakeMeToTuscany and this URL which is a link to the official rules http://bit.ly/ODUb41. Entrant must be the only person who appears in the Submission. In order for your Submission to be considered in this Contest, your profile and the Submission must be public. By uploading and Publicly Sharing your Submission, you agree that it conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify you from the Contest if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
Winner Determination: After the conclusion of the Contest Period, a panel of qualified judges determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will select the 4 best Submissions from among all eligible Submissions received, based on an application of the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
Creativity/Originality of Submission (50%);
Quality of Submission (25%); and
Brand Affinity (25%).
The Submission with the highest score will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner, the next highest the potential First Prize winner, and so on.
ends on October 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET
Subway Diet Coke Take Me to Tuscany Sweepstakes Entry Info
- Submissions must be taken at a SUBWAY® restaurant, unless they are Alternate Submissions
- Submissions must include a SUBWAY® Tuscan Chicken Melt sandwich and a Diet Coke® in a SUBWAY® brand cup and Tuscan Chicken Melt sandwich must be unwrapped and chicken and cheese must be visible, unless they are Alternate Submissions
- Submissions may only include the entrant. No other persons may be present in the Submission
- Submissions must comply with the terms and conditions of Twitter;
- Submissions must be tagged with #TakeMeToTuscany and this URL which is a link to the official rules http://bit.ly/ODUb41
- Submissions cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission must be your own, original work;
- The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks, except for Sponsor’s trademark and the SUBWAY® trademark for which entrant has a limited license to use for the sole purposes of creating and/or uploading the Submission into this Contest
- The Submission must not contain words, text, images or artwork not created by entrant;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- The Submission must not contain any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the Submission is created.