Krazy Big Fix Sweepstakes
How do you use Krazy Glue for a Big Fix? Enter to win $10,000, an iPad 3, a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, and other great prizes in the Krazy Big Fix Sweepstakes! The Grand Prize of $10,000 may end up being up to $40,000 depending on how many entries are received! So tell your friends, family, strangers (just kidding about the strangers part) to enter the Krazy Big Fix Sweepstakes the more entries the bigger the cash prize! There is only one entry per method for a total of four entries per person!
Krazy Big Fix Sweepstakes Prizes
Prizes: There will be up to one (1) Grand Prize and ten (10) Monthly Prizes awarded. The Grand Prize winner, upon proper verification and full compliance with these Official Rules, will receive a cash prize up to $40,000. Grand Prize determination will depend on the number of Krazy Glue Fixes submitted:
No. of Krazy Glue Fixes Entered:
0-50,000 - $10,000
50,001-100,000 – $20,000
100,001-150,000 - $30,000
150,001+ – $40,000
Monthly Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)
- March: Apple iPad 32G: (“ARV”): $599.00
- April: Bose Speaker System: (“ARV”) $399.00
- May: GoPro Camera: (“ARV”) $399.99
- June: Galaxy Tab 2: (“ARV”) $329.99
- July: Apple iPad 32G: (“ARV”) $599.00
- August: Sony – HDR-PJ200 HD Flash Memory Camcorder: (“ARV”) $419.00
- September: Galaxy Tab 2: (“ARV”) $329.99
- October: Beats Headphones: (“ARV”) $399.99
- November: Apple iPad Mini: (“ARV”) $329.00
- December: Nikon D3100: (“ARV”) $449.99
The approximate retail value of all prizes is $14,227.93 – $44,227.93 depending on the value of the Grand Prize.
Krazy Big Fix Sweepstakes Entry Details
The Sweepstakes is open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., who are at least 18 years of age and have reached the age of majority in his or her state of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, SBC Advertising, and American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co., their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively the “Released Parties”), their immediate families (including parents, children – whether step children or adoptive children or biological children, siblings, spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
Sweepstakes Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes through one of the methods of entry, Entrants must provide a photo or description of something they fixed with KRAZY GLUE® adhesive (a “Krazy Glue Fix”). Whether your submitted picture or description qualifies as a Krazy Glue Fix will be in Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion; however, the winners will be chosen by random drawing and the photos or descriptions of Krazy Glue Fixes will not be scored, judged or otherwise evaluated.
Four Ways to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the Sweepstakes through any of the following four (4) methods of entry:
- Online Entry: Enter online by visiting www.krazybigfix.com (“Website”) and click the SUBMIT YOUR FIX button. Follow the instructions to complete all the requested information and submit it during the Entry Period (“Online Entry”). If you meet the eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes, your online entry will be counted as one (1) entry.
- Twitter Entry: Using your Twitter account, go to the Krazy Glue Twitter page. (https://twitter.com/krazygluexpert). Tweet your Krazy Glue Fix using the hashtag #krazybigfix. If you meet the eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes, your tweet will be counted as one (1) entry. All tweets must contain the hashtag, #krazybigfix in order to be counted as a valid Entry. By entering using Twitter, you consent Sponsor’s announcement of your name as a winner or potential winner through Twitter. A retweet does not constitute an Twitter Entry. Any Entrant found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to enter the Sweepstakes may be disqualified. In addition, Entrants must enter the Sweepstakes using a personally-registered Twitter handle. Any Entrant found to be using the Twitter handle of a group, company, or other association, may be disqualified.
- Instagram Entry: Eligible entrants can enter the Sweepstakes by uploading a photo of their Krazy Glue Fix to Instagram. All photo submissions must include the hashtag, #krazybigfix. Once submitted, an entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified. If you meet the eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes, your Instagram upload will be counted as one (1) entry. Any violation or attempt to violate this restriction may cause Sponsor to disqualify all of such person’s eligible entries
- Mobile SMS Entry: To enter by text message, participants must have a text message capable phone and text the keyword “KRAZY” to the short code “74642″ on their phone during the Entry Period. Upon receiving a verification message entrants will be prompted to enter their photo or description of their Krazy Glue Fix and a valid email address to be eligible for the prize drawing. If you meet the eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes, your submission of your Krazy Glue Fix by text message will be counted as one (1) entry. Standard text messaging rates, terms, and conditions apply and may not be available from all service providers or for all handsets. Other charges may also apply. Participants should check with their service provider for details.
Limits on number of entries. Each Krazy Glue Fix may be entered through each of the four methods of entry (website, Twitter, Instagram and text message) and will be counted as a separate Entry. However, each Krazy Glue Fix may only be submitted once through each of the four methods of entry. For example, you may submit a picture of your Krazy Glue Fix through Twitter and through Instagram and it will count as two (2) Entries, but you may not submit a picture of your Krazy Glue Fix more than one time through Twitter or any of the other means of entry. Only one Entry per Krazy Glue Fix per means of entry.
ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2013
Krazy Big Fix Sweepstakes Official Rules