AMC The Walking Dead Always One of a Kind Sweepstakes
Win a trip to walk the red carpet in the AMC The Walking Dead Always One of a Kind Sweepstakes! Make a short video sharing why you are the are the ultimate fan of The Walking Dead to enter the AMC The Walking Dead Always One of a Kind Sweepstakes! One thousand AMC The Walking Dead Always One of a Kind Sweepstakes runners-up will win a cool shirt! Create a video showing why you are the “Always One of a Kind” fan of The Walking Dead. Videos must be 60 seconds or less. Fans will vote on submitted videos, and the top videos with the most votes will be judged to determine a winner. You must be 18 years of age or older and live in the United States to enter.
AMC The Walking Dead Always One of a Kind Sweepstakes Prizes
PRIZE: One (1) AMC The Walking Dead Always One of a Kind Sweepstakes Grand Prize: A three (3) day/ two (2) night trip for the winner and four guests to The Walking Dead red carpet Season 4 Premiere Event. Trip includes round-trip coach airfare for five (5) from major commercial airport nearest winner’s residence to the destination of the Premiere Event; two (2) nights hotel accommodations at a hotel selected by the Sponsor (double occupancy); and ground transportation between the airport and hotel in the destination city and the hotel, admission for five (5) people to The Walking Dead Season 4 Premiere Event and $1,000 spending money, plus travel to the potential one (1) day video production shoot if deemed necessary by the Sponsor. Maximum Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $9,650.00.
One Thousand (1,000) Sweepstakes Voter Prizes: Custom The Walking Dead/ Dr Pepper T-Shirt. ARV: $4.00 each.
Total ARV of Sweepstakes Prizes: $4,000.
Total ARV of all prizes: $12,650.00.
AMC The Walking Dead Always One of a Kind Sweepstakes Entry Details
Limit one entry per person. Promotion is open to individuals 18 years or older as of date of entry who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Void wherever prohibited by law, or where the registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction have not been complied with. Employees of AMC Network Entertainment LLC (“Sponsor”), Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. (“Dr Pepper) and The Promotion Pipeline Inc. (“Agency”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
Each Submission that is entered into the Contest must meet the following “Submission Requirements” (any video that, in Sponsors sole and absolute discretion, violates the following criteria will be disqualified):
- • Submission must be no more than sixty (60) seconds in length
- • Submission must be an original, unpublished video of entrant explaining why they are the ultimate fan of The Walking Dead.
- • Acceptable video formats are: mov, mp4, mpeg, wmv. Submission must be no larger than 200 MB;
- • Submission must not include unsuitable content or language or depict or incorporate unsafe behavior or situations, obscenity, disparagement of any product, company or person, racist innuendo, excessive violence, illegal drug or alcohol use, or other offensive conduct or material; or otherwise include inappropriate content. Sponsor reserves the right to determine at its sole discretion what is considered offensive and inappropriate for the network;
- • Submission must not violate third-party rights including, but not limited to: copyrights, including music copyrights, trademark and right of publicity and may not show any third-party trademarks, company names or logos, or other video clips, other than “The Walking Dead” and Dr Pepper;
- • Submission may include other individuals who willingly appear, but entrants must obtain prior written permission from such individuals that is satisfactory to Sponsor;
- • Submission must be of satisfactory quality, in Sponsor’s sole discretion (i.e. brightness, focus, volume).
All requested information on the Contest page must be completed to enter and to be eligible to win.
JUDGING: Entries that meet the criteria set forth in Paragraph 3 will be posted for public voting.,
- a) Voting Phase: (noon ET on February 6, 2013 through noon ET on March 13, 2013): During the Voting Phase approved Submissions will be posted to the Website where the public will be invited to vote for their favorite Submission. It may take up to 48 hours for Submissions to be posted to the Website. The ten (10) Submissions which receive the highest total number of valid votes at the end of the Voting Phase will be deemed “Finalists” and continue in the Contest to the “Judging Phase”.
The Promotion is open to individuals 18 years or older as of date of entry who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
complete the submission form found on the Contest page, and follow the online instructions to upload and submit video (“Submission”) directly to the Website. Submission must be sixty (60) seconds or less according to the clock used by Website video management system. Submission must contain a video of entrant explaining why they are the ultimate fan of The Walking Dead. No substitutions or resubmissions will be accepted under any circumstances once the original Submission is submitted for consideration.
Limit one entry per person.
ends 5:00:00 pm ET on March 15, 2013
AMC The Walking Dead Always One of a Kind Sweepstakes Official Rules
are on page.
WINNER’S LIST: For a copy of the winner’s list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by April 1, 2013 to: The AMC The Walking Dead “Always One of a Kind” Ultimate Fan Promotion Winners List, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, NY 11746 or visit www.facebook.com/TheWalkingDeadAMC. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the winner’s name has been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit www.facebook.com/TheWalkingDeadAMC. VT residents may omit return postage.